NEW AUCTIONS STARTING SOON. APPLY NOW TO PARTICIPATE.
GameStop Wholesale is a marketplace where approved buyers can bid on liquidation and excess merchandise for sale directly from GameStop. Inventory available for bid will include customer returns, trade-in merchandise, salvage, overstock and more.
Available inventory changes frequently, and we will email you when new merchandise becomes available for bid. Be sure to check your inbox for emails from GameStop Liquidations. It is important that you review all merchandise information carefully before placing a bid. All bids are valid contracts committing the buyer to purchase the merchandise for the amount of your bid if your bid wins. Each auction is for the full quantity specified on the auction detail page, and is sold AS IS WHERE IS.
Buyers are responsible for arranging shipping. We provide all the information needed for securing a shipping estimate in each auction. A shipping quote from Freightquote.com may display on the auction page to help you estimate what you should bid. If you win an auction, you will be able to purchase freight services from Freightquote.com directly.
For more information about applying and bidding, visit our FAQ page.
RECENTLY CLOSED AUCTIONS
- Final Price: $3,630Bids: 13Avg. Cost Per Unit: $72.60Closed: Feb 19, 2019
- Final Price: $17,601Bids: 9Avg. Cost Per Unit: $440.02Closed: Feb 19, 2019
- Final Price: $4,750Bids: 27Avg. Cost Per Unit: $118.75Closed: Feb 19, 2019
- Final Price: $15,676Bids: 13Avg. Cost Per Unit: $391.90Closed: Feb 19, 2019
- Final Price: $10,550Bids: 4Avg. Cost Per Unit: $263.75Closed: Feb 19, 2019